GEEK FROM HELL Index du Forum
GEEK FROM HELL Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Behind The Candelabra

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    GEEK FROM HELL Index du Forum -> Match -> Demandes de matchs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 15:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: Behind The Candelabra Répondre en citant

Behind The Candelabra >

Behind The Candelabra

References[edit]. CBS Interactive. Out of my wayward obstinacy, I put Damon ahead of Douglas regarding the performance, but the film is a well-orchestrated drama, Soderbergh steers clear of any offshoots and centers on the troubled relationship which is tedious but typical in a mundane world. Full Review… July 24, 2013 Thomas Caldwell Cinema Autopsy View All Critic Reviews (94) Audience Reviews for Behind the Candelabra Stellar acting by Damon and Douglas, great production design, but the film could easily have clocked in 20 minutes earlier. Full Review… July 29, 2013 Matthew Toomey ABC Radio Brisbane Behind the Candelabra is a fascinating peek into the secret life of an icon; the sad (reportedly) last hurrah of a cinematic maverick and proof that Douglas and Damon are fabulous. Contents 1 Plot 2 Cast 3 Production 4 Reception 4.1 Critical response 4.2 Ratings 4.3 Accolades 5 References 6 External links . ^ Bradshaw, Peter (2013-05-26). I'm sure Douglas isn't playing the piano but blimey it looks like he is! very impressive scenes.At the same time Damon is also fantastic in his role and looks just like the real Thorson. 83% Deadpool 82% The Revenant 75% The Hateful Eight 24% Zoolander 2 61% Joy 15% Ride Along 2 61% Concussion 17% The 5th Wave 12% Gods Of Egypt 91% The Witch 42% Pride and Prejudice and Zombies View All New On DVD This Week 53% Triple 9 61% Race View All New TV Episodes Tonight 86% Wynonna Earp: Season 1 27% Chelsea: Season 1 No Score Yet Comedy Bang! Bang!: Season 5 85% Outcast: Season 1 View All Most Popular TV on RT 100% Roots: Miniseries 92% Preacher: Season 1 50% Bloodline: Season 2 92% Game of Thrones: Season 6 No Score Yet Peaky Blinders: Series 3 92% The Night Manager: Miniseries View All Certified Fresh TV 99% The Americans: Season 4 100% Catastrophe: Series 2 82% The Detour: Season 1 100% Full Frontal With Samantha Bee: Season 1 92% Game of Thrones: Season 6 81% The Girlfriend Experience: Season 1 86% House of Cards: Season 4 93% Lady Dynamite: Season 1 92% The Night Manager: Miniseries 97% Orphan Black: Season 4 98% Outlander: Season 2 View All PLAY TRAILER Behind the Candelabra (2013) Behind the Candelabra (2013) All Critics Top Critics TOMATOMETER 95% Average Rating: 8.2/10 Reviews Counted: 94 Fresh: 89 Rotten: 5 Critics Consensus: Affectionate without sacrificing honesty, Behind the Candelabra couples award-worthy performances from Michael Douglas and Matt Damon with some typically sharp direction from Steven Soderbergh. Retrieved 6 March 2014.

All this critic's reviews Read full review Wall Street JournalReviewed by:Nancy DeWolf SmithMay 23, 2013 80 Behind the Candelabra, a snapshot from the last decade of the pianist and showman Liberace, is sublimely entertaining. Login Show HTML View more styles User Polls Invention of the Piano: 360th Anniversary Alliterative Attractive Actresses 'The Finals" (a.k.a. Director: Steven Soderbergh Stars: Matt Damon, Tony Hale, Patton Oswalt 0 Next Contagion (2011) Drama Thriller 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 6.6/10 X Healthcare professionals, government officials and everyday people find themselves in the midst of a worldwide epidemic as the CDC works to find a cure. A great biopic is almost impossible to make, especially about someone as ridiculous as Liberace but Soderbergh has managed. PHOTOS: 'Behind the Candelabra': How HBO Re-created Liberace's Over-Opulent Lairs The story spans the final decade of Liberace’s life, from his meeting young Scott Thorson in 1977 to his death from an AIDS-related illness, which he tried to keep a secret, as he always had his sexual persuasion. We sneer it on the screen whilst in reality we tread the same water again and again.… Expand 1 of 1 users found this helpful oblique15 Sep 20, 2013 0 I like Matt Damon, but hes not good enough for me to finish this movie for.I randomly chose this on Demand, and had to bail fast. Full Review… September 18, 2013 Noel Murray The Dissolve One of [Soderbergh's] strengths is in the way he subverts traditional narratives and finds interesting moments that other directors wouldn't think twice about.

its always sunny in philadelphia season 8the bootleg series dylanthe originals s02e14 webg.i. joe retaliationkanye west all daytaken 3 is_safe:1the theory of everything 720scandal s04e11 1080pmodern family season 6 episode 5gta episodes from liberty city pc

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 15:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
   Demandes de matchs
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange